The prices listed below are a guideline for our services. They offer a starting point to determine your pet’s individual needs and are subject to change depending on the condition of your pet’s coat and their temperament. All dog grooming services come with nail dremel and teeth brushing. (Not included with cat grooming)
Extra Small – Under 10 lbs.
Small Dog – 10 lbs. – 25 lbs.
Medium Dog – 25 lbs. – 45 lbs.
Large Dog – 45 lbs. – 65 lbs.
X Large Dog – 65 lbs. – 85 lbs.
Mega Breeds – Over 85 lbs.
Pampering Bath & Brush:
Includes two shampoos, conditioner, de-shed treatment (if needed), nail trim, ear cleaning and anal gland expression.
Extra Small $55+
Extra Large $90+
Mega Breed $100+
*Doubled Coated Breeds = $25+ up charge (what is a double coated breed?)
Tidy up, F3, Perimeter Trim, Puppy’s First Bath:
Includes Pampering Bath & Brush services with the addition of minor trimming and scissoring. A de-shed treatment is also included for breeds that require it. This service is best for breeds that require cleaning up of the face, feet and sanitary areas (F3) and for puppies to get accustomed to the grooming process.
Extra Small $65+
Extra Large $100+
Mega Breed $110+
*Doubled Coated Breeds = $30+ up charge (what is a double coated breed?)
Full Groom with Pattern Haircut
Includes all of the Pampering Bath & Brush services with a full-body haircut and top-notch finishing. Get your pup looking their absolute best!
Extra Small $85+
Extra Large $120+
Mega Breed $130+
*Doubled Coated Breeds + Poodle and Doodles = $30+ up charge (what is a double coated breed?)
• Special Shampoo $10: Oatmeal, Medicated, or Flea & Tick
• Anal Gland Expression $15 (without bath)
• Separate Nail Trim $15
• Dremel Nail Grinding $20 à la carte (included with groom)
• Teeth Brushing $10 à la carte (included with groom)
• Hair Dying: Non-toxic, semi-permanent vibrant colors add some pop to your pup. Hair dying upon request $20+ per area (i.e. ears only is $20, ears and tail is $40). All-over: $60
• Brush Out $15+: Keep your pup tangle-free in between baths.
• No Show/Cancellation Fee $20 Per Pet. We require notification of any cancellation by 8am the day of the appointment or fee will be applied to the next visit.
• Late Drop Off $10 Per Pet. Please call us if you are going to be more than 15 minutes late. Fee applies if you are 30+ minutes late.
• Late Pick Up $10 Per Pet. As we have limited kennel space and cannot take your pet out to potty, please do not leave them here for an excessive amount of time. We close at 7pm Mon thru Fri, 6pm on Sat, and 5pm on Sun. If you are going to be late please call us.
Fee applies for every 15 minutes you are late.
• Brush, De-mat, Scissor $15 for coats with excessive matting, undercoat, or coats that require a large amount of hand scissoring.
• Fleas, Lice, Contagious Bugs $50 + Pampering Bath & Brush Fee: Includes extra bath with flea & tick shampoo and the time required to sanitize the entire salon.
• Special Handling Fee (aggressive or difficult dogs):
If your pet requires additional time and/or an additional assistant to get the grooming completed, an extra fee will be accessed.
• Dog Bite $100 + Full Groom Fee in cases of serious bites that require medical attention.
(prices vary based on cats coat condition, size & temperament)
Cat Bath $100+
-A dry or wet bath depending on cats behavior
-Paw pad trim
Cat Haircut $110+
All of the above and a full-body shave down
Cat Grooming add-ons:
• Cat Nail Trim $20:
• Nail Caps 2 feet – $30
• Nail Caps 4 feet – $40
(All nail cap services include a nail trim on all 4 feet)
Due to an increase in customer no-shows, a 50% deposit will be taken for new grooming appts.