The prices listed below are a guideline for our services. They offer a starting point to determine your pet’s individual needs and are subject to change depending on the condition of your pet’s coat and their temperament.
Extra Small – Under 10 lbs.
Small Dog – 10 lbs. – 25 lbs.
Medium Dog – 26 lbs. – 45 lbs.
Large Dog – 45 lbs. – 65 lbs.
X Large Dog – 65 lbs. – 90 lbs.
Giant Breeds – Over 90 lbs.
Tier 1 – Pampering Bath & Brush:
Includes two shampoos, conditioner, nail trim, ear cleaning and anal gland expression.
Extra Small $35
Extra Large $70
Giant Breed $80
Tier 1.5 – Tidy up, F3, Perimeter Trim, Puppy’s First Bath
Includes Tier 1 services with the addition of minor trimming and scissoring. This category is best for breeds that require cleaning up of the face, feet and sanitary areas (F3) and for puppies to get accustom to the grooming process. It is perfect for dogs that require full haircuts to keep them fresh in between their full grooms. Also great for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Golden Retrievers and Bernese Mountain Dogs, etc.
Extra Small $40
Extra Large $75
Giant Breed $85
Tier 2 – Bath & Brush with Shave:
Includes all Tier 1 services and a short haircut with a max of 2 hair lengths (i.e. one length on the body, one length on the head).
Extra Small $50
Extra Large $85
Giant Breed $95
Tier 3 – Full Groom with Pattern Haircut
Includes Tier 1 services with a breed specific pattern haircut. Skilled hand-scissoring, multiple shave lengths and top notch finishing. If you prefer to keep your dog’s hair length longer, this is the place for you. We pride ourselves on our groomers finishing skills and the results speak for themselves. Please note that Poodles and Doodles take extra time and are an additional $5 for the extra care and brushing involved in creating a grooming masterpiece.
Extra Small $60
Extra Large $90
Giant Breed $100
– De-shed treatment including de-shed conditioner and extra brushing: $10
– Special shampoo: Oatmeal, Medicated or Flea & Tick: $5
– Anal Gland Expression (without bath): $15
– Separate Nail trim: $10
– Dremmel nail grinding: $15, $5 with groom
– Teeth brushing: $10, $5 with groom
– Feathers: $5
– Bows or Bandannas: $3
– Hair dying: Non-toxic vibrant colors add some pop to your pup. $10 per area (i.e. Ears only is $10, Ears and Tail is $20) All-over dying: $50
Proper coat maintenance is a key part of your pet’s health and wellbeing. We encourage our clients to keep their pets on a regular grooming schedule. If you book your next appointment 4 weeks out from the day of your initial service, we will deduct $5 from your grooming fee and provide you with a complimentary teeth brushing or nail grinding.
– Matted coat: $15 for excessive matting requiring up to 30 minutes of extra brushing, $5 per 5 minutes thereafter. Includes gentle de-matting conditioning treatment.
– Ticks, Lice, Contagious bugs: $50 + Full Groom fee (Includes extra bath with Flea & Tick shampoo and the time required to sanitize the entire salon.)
– Special handling fee (aggressive or difficult dogs): $15
– Dog Bite: $100 + Full Groom Fee (In cases of serious bites that require medical attention.)